Thursday, February 22, 2007

Refrigerator Poetry

headache s drive hot music
deadline ing the ugly dance
defend walk
tonight kiss love clean (as a triangle with kiss in the middle)
how I take outno show dissertation
little what professor
shop at could would make
please her
if you want
look now ask when
wild cook thing
you are crazy money
today committee can't
he is for research
like we need it
smile and have
old night live
I'm going
yes I am
on good time
why did they all ride me
tell thesis
will eat car
she said
let's talk !!!
can do
see food
big bad MSU
go get them cold
lab where ?
a day to do him
don't major the man

1 comment:

AkuTyger said...

I have the magnetic phrases on my fridge here, the ones that are split into syntactical chunks - things like "don't cry / over spilled milk" "good fences / make good neighbors" etc. So you can say "a rolling stone / is a good woman" and "Jesus / is thicker than water." One day I noticed someone had made the phrase "No Jesus Variety" - wouldn't that make a great band name?!