Hey everyone,
I decided to enter this online "blogging" community to keep in touch with friends and family that I can't see everyday.
Almost two weeks ago I accepted a job offer from Nunhems to work in Lodi, California as an Assistant Melon Breeder. I will work to genetically improve muskmelon, honeydew, crenshaw, piel de sapo, casaba melon and canary melon. My days will be filled with field and greenhouse work and supervising temp workers en Espanol.
With my impending move to California, I feel excited and blind at the same time. Thankfully, my friend Mike is hitching a ride to Cali with me. He hopes to find a lab tech job in San Francisco.
With ten days left in Lansing, all I need to do is give my car a tune-up, find a place to live in California and plan my farewell party. If I haven't talked to you yet, you're invited; its at my place.
Mark
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, Mark, keep us posted, it's been a while since I had news from you, good luck in California! BTW, I think the photos link is broken. You can visit my blog (in spanish) at http://fotos.aaronortiz.net/
Mark:
Congrat again on the job... And I hope to see you at your party, and keep updating your blog, and mine is catprince.blogspot.com if you are interested :)
hey awesome dude! definitely keep us posted!!
Post a Comment