
The trip so far has been great. Here is Mike jammin with my cousin Matt while we stayed at Matt's house in St. Louis. We headed through Kansas to the Rocky Mtns and spent the last night in Vegas. Along the way, Mike and I have enjoyed Arches National Park, Stardust Casino and random coffee shops here and there.
I'm in an internet cafe now with time running out. Make sure to check back for updates and new pictures. You can see some pictures of the move and my last weekend at home.
5 comments:
All this week I've been thinking to myself, "I wonder where Mark's at right now..." And piel de sapo...frog skin?!?! You'll have to post a picture of that one.
Mark, the picture link is not working...
Have more adventures and less troubles :)
I hope you are more dedicated to writing than I have been. Keep in touch, mi amigo.
I'm looking forward to hearing how you like California. Make sure to post lots of pictures so we can all be jealous... :)
Dude! Post something already! The pics do not count as your thousand words! And they only go to LV!
Post! Or I shall continue to deplete the world's supply of exclamation marks!
Post a Comment